Mendec Spine HV System
The first all in one mixing system preloaded with new High Viscosity spine resin
High Viscosity – All in One Mixer
Mendec Spine HV System is a new closed mixer that already has both powder and liquid components inside.
Tecres keeps on its history of firsts presenting a new milestone in spine market. Mendec Spine HV System proudly follows the original patent of Cemex System, the first bone cement all in one system.
Ready to use in 1 minute. No waiting time.
Thanks to the new HV formula that allows also to extend the working time up to 14 min*.
The new High Viscosity and radiopaque (30% barium sulphate) formula is developed to ensure total control during the extrusion. The special formula allows to work safe, step by step, for an extended time.
The highest quality resin, all the times.
Thanks to the patented System mixing technology.
Safer for medical team
No vapours, no glass debris.
The system is completely sealed, thus protecting operators from being exposed to monomer fumes. No handling of glass ampoule, zero risk of injury or glass debris, thanks to the Tecres unique T Membrane.
Safer for patient
No risk of contamination.
Operators do not come into contact with the material at any stage of the cementation process, nor do the components come into contact with the environment
Only one piece, with everything inside. The universal Luer lock allows the connection with dedicated Tecres delivery devices or with other Luer lock compatible delivery devices.
No Waiting time
More time for use at the desired viscosity
- Decompating the powder.
- Screw off the delivery handle to unlock the device.
- Breaking open the vial hiting the handle.
- Transferring the liquid with a push-pull action on the handle.
- Screw on the delivery handle to lock the device.
- Turning it upside down and mixing (push-pull).
- Pulling up the mixing shaft up to the end connecting the unlocking teeth, then screw off.
- Removing the mixing shaft.
- Turning the delivery handle to remove the air from the mixing chamber before connecting the delivery device.