Financial Analyst (IPO Planning)
Aegis Spine, Inc.
6400 South Fiddlers Green Circle
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct financial and quantitative analyses of information affecting company operations.
2. Analyze current and past company financial information to evaluate and implement investment program. Evaluate company financial information for the potential initial public or private offering.
3. Evaluate financial requirements for initial public offer (IPO) planning and evaluate decision-making options for senior management by analyzing financial information to forecast business conditions.
4. Evaluate financial information in order to design plan of action for possible IPO.
5. Prepare financial reports for company and present oral or written reports to management on general company financial issues and economics trends of company and industry.
6. Utilize knowledge of analytical software and economic/accounting principles to perform financial analysis of company resources, company performance, and company budget and forecasting. Perform analyses to compare to competitors and overall market to target areas for growth.
7. Utilize knowledge of analytical software and accounting principles to engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses.
8. Prepare and maintain professional reports for company management of assets, liabilities, profit and loss.
9. Prepare reports to summarize current and projected future company financial performance.
10. Evaluate corporate governance principles and practices required for an IPO and potential public listing of company’s equity securities.
11. Ensure development of proper company disclosures, required budgeting, measurements, and performance related to IPO, to determine compliance with regulations of Security and Exchange Commission and state regulators.
12. Establish and maintain required relationships with investment banking firm, law firms, accounting advisors, and independent auditors. (AEG-6)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or foreign equivalent
2 years of experience in the job offered
PLEASE MAIL RESUMES TO:
HR (Attn: AEG-6), Aegis Spine, Inc., 6400 South Fiddlers Green Circle, Suite 1180, Greenwood Village, CO 80111